About this Hungry Chick

My photo
Columbus, OH, United States
After graduating college and finding my soulmate, there was only one thing left I needed to change..

Friday, September 24, 2010

6 pounds!

Hot Dang!

Today was my second session with Dan..and dang, it was rough. 13 min warm up on cardio, then some strength training then MORE cardio...its been a while since I sweat that much! After we were done though, Dan weighed me..and guess what?? I've lost 6 pounds! 6 pounds in 8 days. I was very excited.

Tonight will be rough though..I'm meeting bestie Liz at Cazuelas...and they have the BEST mexican food around. Its going to be a serious test of resisting temptation. I'm saving my calories for the day for it--but its still not going to be enough! I think after such a positive day though I will be able to get through it...tomorrow is the first Buckeye game we have tickets to..meaning I am not sure if I'm going to have time to work out...I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Work out even if it's just parking really far away from the stadium and power-walking. Way to go on the poundage!

    ReplyDelete