About this Hungry Chick

My photo
Columbus, OH, United States
After graduating college and finding my soulmate, there was only one thing left I needed to change..

Friday, March 25, 2011

I love popcorn. Seriously. LOVE IT. about a year ago my bestie (and now roomie) taught be how to pop my own popcorn with oil in a pan...delicious. When I started my weightloss, I bought an airpopper (to eliminate the use of oil) from walmart for $18. BEST DECISION EVER!

Since a huge bowl of popcorn is only 220 calories, it is the perfect thing to snack on...especially if you're like me who eats out of bordem, or watching tv, or just because. A little no calorie spray butter, or tabasco sauce, maybe some popcorn seasoning? delicious.

The average person eats 64 quarts of popcorn a year. I eat that in 2 months. maybe 1. not even joking.


Thursday's Results:
Calories burned: 3,663
Calories eaten: about 1500...I got into the cookies at work...
Total weekly deficit: 7518

No comments:

Post a Comment