About this Hungry Chick

My photo
Columbus, OH, United States
After graduating college and finding my soulmate, there was only one thing left I needed to change..

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh, Hey.


In several recent conversions with seperate people, I had them all ask me why I stopped blogging. why? I don't know. Part of me thinks it's because I didn't really think that people cared enough to read about my weight loss, and part of me thinks its because I'm lazy. Mostly it's because I am lazy.

These past few weeks I have really been struggling with losing weight and binge eating. I'm hoping writing this will start to make me more accountable for my actions and put me back on the right track. Let's do a quick update first on where I am now, almost 6 months later.

I have lost 84 pounds. It was 85 last week, but I gained a pound over the last 7 days which kind of makes me sick to my stomach. I am working at Lane Bryant now full time which is a HUGE help to my calorie burnage since I am on my feel running around for 8 hours. I hit my goal of 50 lbs by christmas, and I am on a new goal of hitting 100 lbs lost by April 22nd, which is when I head to Hawaii with Zack and my family. That's 16 lbs in 4 weeks. yikes. I really need to step it up.

I think I have an advantage this week, since I'm housesitting for two very active labs that per owner instruction, require at least two miles of walking everyday. They also aren't allowed to poop in the yard (seriously?) so I have to walk them additionally for that...I found that running makes them poop faster so I've been doing about 3 miles of running or a brisk walk with them everyday. This will continue through sunday, so I'm excited about that. We will see...

my goal is 5 lbs this week- wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Trel-- you are amazing! I just found your blog, thanks to Twitter, and I am so inspired by you. Just wanted to let you know that people ARE out there reading it and think you are wonderful! Keep it up! :)

    Love in AOT,

    Ashli

    ReplyDelete