About this Hungry Chick

My photo
Columbus, OH, United States
After graduating college and finding my soulmate, there was only one thing left I needed to change..

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What an almost sucessful day!


When I was 14 or so, my Cousin Casey and I did a kids triathlon. I did really well until the running part...

In attempt to better my habits, I had an almost wonderful day yesterday...until I went to work and there were delicious sugar cookies waiting to be eaten. They were small, but deadly. After about 5 I wanted to curl up and cry because there was NO reason to be eating them. They just tasted sooo good. Shouldn't I have been content with one? Yes. I am working on it. Good news is, it was only about a 400 calorie binge which still left me close to my target. Running with the dogs helped too...gave me an extra 350 calorie boost in the morning before an 8 hour shift..

I am going to be jacked up on coffee this morning because I didn't sleep well last night thinking one of the dogs I housesit for had Bloat (2nd most prevalent killer in dogs after cancer)...After a lengthy discussion with the 24 vet near by we decided she was probably just hungry. She was. Still had me up every 30 minutes to make sure she wasn't dying...she loved all the attention and spooning though. The other dog was very jealous.

Today, my little goal is to drink 3 liters of water (or 5 of my tervis tumblers..best $16 cup EVER)
My medium goal is to exercise with the dogs when I get off work at 5 (I have a hard time feeling motivated after a long day at work)
and my big goal is to stay under 1200 calories, and resist ALL cookies at work. Not even a bite!

Tuesday's results:
Calories burned: 3935
Calories consumed: 1400...ish.
Total Deficit: 2535

No comments:

Post a Comment